- Sizing is one-size-fits-most / around 8-35 lbs
- Each nappy includes 2 x super-slim bamboo inserts
- Double-Gusset inside (reducing chances of leaks)
- Super-Soft internal lining
- Unique nappy shape for better fitting
- 4*3 row of adjustable snaps to ensure best fit
- Can be boosted for night-time or heavy wetters
- Our inserts DO NOT include microfiber
Designed as a one-size-fits-most, these nappies should fit from around 8-35 lbs.
Our duo pocket nappies are simply a nappy with a pocket. This means you receive a 'shell' and then stuff absorbent inserts into the pocket to make a nappy!
Our nappies are designed to grow with your little one. With 4 rows of adjustable snaps, you can adjust the waist and height of the nappy to get the perfect as your baby grows.
Our unique wing shape not only makes our nappies look great, but most importantly improves the overall fit of the nappy on your baby.
Inside you'll find a super-soft micro fleece lining, which will wick away moisture super fast to allow your baby's gentle skin to remain dry and give them the ultimate comfort.
Each nappy is also fitted with a DOUBLE-GUSSET instead of just single at the legs. This is a MUST-HAVE as it reduces the chance of any wet or dirty leaks (we've all been there for a poo explosion right?) but it also allows more flexibility and comfort when it comes to your little one.
Our nappy has everything you need to get you started with cloth nappies. The outer part of the nappy is waterproof and each nappy is supplied with not one, but two washable, super soft, slim, bamboo, highly absorbent, daily use inserts which keep the nappy super trim when on - you won't find any bulky nappies here!
Want to use your nappy overnight? Simply boost your nappy with our soft and slim bamboo charcoal mix inserts. You can find them here.
Make the eco friendly choice in nappies and swap to cloth!
HOW TO USE
- Simply stuff one or both insert(s) into the nappy pocket to suit your baby's absorbency requirements. Click here, for more helpful tips and instructions on how to use our cloth nappies.
- Getting the right fit: Our nappies have 4 rows of adjustable poppers, this allows you to get the most comfortable fit to your baby.
- Before first use: Wash nappy and insert(s) at max 60° with non bio-detergent 3-4 times to gain absorbency. There's no need to dry between washes.
To prolong the life of your nappy, we recommend you wash at 40° and hang to dry.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
No liking. No problems at all and so elegant design.
Have been testing this for a couple of weeks. Such lovely soft materials and a good fit. Absorbency is good, we don’t need to boost as long as we use both inserts. But there’s plenty of space in the pocket to add extra boosters if you need to.
This was my 2nd purchase of Modern Cloth Nappies, beautiful quality, material,fit and prints,soon to make my 3rd purchase. You won’t be disappointed with these and the stay dry fleece layer stays so soft against baby even without a tumble dryer. 5 stars
I got some nappies for my daughter to try on my granddaughter a friend of her was tilling her about them and there are very good. Much better than the old Terry's nappies that I used to have for my girls. And it is saving them some money as well.My daughter & i would recommend using them, there is no leaks easy to wash and easy to dry very good and when she needed to ask a question about something they answered the same day very good service from Linda Carter
When I first received this nappy, I couldn’t believe that something so slim could go without being boosted. How wrong I was - it is so reliable even after only one prewash, and has great containment. Never mind the fact that the prints are beautiful! Will definitely be buying more.