- Sizing is one-size-fits-most / around 8-35 lbs
- The attached insert folds into the pocket making this an 'AIO'. All - In - One
- Features our new 'Shape Stay' Insert
- Insert made from a mix of Hemp & Cotton
- Double-Gusset inside (reducing chances of leaks)
- Super-Soft internal lining
- Unique nappy shape for better fitting
- 4*3 row of adjustable snaps to ensure best fit
- Can be boosted for night-time or heavy wetters
- FREE washing guide with every order!
Designed as a one-size-fits-most, these nappies should fit from around 8-35 lbs.
Our Pearl Pocket Nappy is our latest nappy, and our first all-in-one nappy to launch with our new 'shape stay' insert.
Our nappies are designed to grow with your little one. With 4 rows of adjustable snaps, you can adjust the waist and height of the nappy to get the perfect as your baby grows.
Our unique wing shape not only makes our nappies look great, but most importantly improves the overall fit of the nappy on your baby.
Inside you'll find a super-soft micro fleece lining which will wick away moisture super fast, to allow your baby's gentle skin to remain dry and keep them in ultimate comfort.
Each nappy is also fitted with a DOUBLE-GUSSET instead of just single at the legs. This is a MUST-HAVE as it reduces the chance of any wet or dirty leaks (we've all been there for a poo explosion right?) but it also allows more flexibility and comfort when it comes to your little one.
Our nappy has everything you need to get you started with cloth nappies. The outer part of the nappy is waterproof and the super absorbent 'Shape Stay' hemp/cotton mix insert is sewn onto the pocket. This means all you have to do is fold the insert over into the pocket and you are good to go!
Our brand new 'Shape Stay' inserts are revolutionary in the cloth nappy world! A mix of hemp and cotton creates a fantastic absorbent option for nappies however, hemp naturally shrinks up when washed and needs pulled before dried to retain its shape. However, with our revolutionary new 'Shape Stay' layer, this helps stop the insert from shrinking up and reduces the need to fix into shape again whilst wet! We LOVE it!
Disposable liners are a great option when it comes to using reusable nappies. They can stop the worries about cleaning solids straight from the nappy itself. Simply add a sheet on top during nappy changes and dispose of solids down the loo and bin the liner. You can find more information here.
Our nappies are fully machine washable. We include a FREE guide for you to keep with every order.
Worried about stains? Don't be, simply pop your nappies out on a line and let the sunshine work its magic naturally!
Want to use your nappy overnight? Simply boost your nappy with our soft and slim bamboo charcoal mix inserts. You can find them here.
Make the eco friendly choice in nappies and swap to cloth!
HOW TO USE
- Simply fold the insert flat into the nappy and boost if you need! Click here, for more helpful tips and instructions on how to use our cloth nappies.
- Getting the right fit: Our nappies have 4 rows of adjustable poppers, this allows you to get the most comfortable fit to your baby.
- Before first use: Wash nappy and insert(s) at max 60° with non bio-detergent 3-4 times to gain absorbency. There's no need to dry between washes.
To prolong the life of your nappy, we recommend you wash at 40° and hang to dry.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Such an amazing nappy! These are perfect for my son in terms of both fit and functionality. They are soft, absorbent and beautiful. I’ll definitely be adding some more. I cannot recommend enough!
We loved it! Came with lots of love, many information, very good material and the nappies are very easy to use! Thanks xxx
I purchased the dino days print. It is super easy to adjust, fits really well and no leaks! It is really absorbent and dries fairly quickly after washing, which is a bonus. I love the prints and will definitely buy more.
Love these nappies. Beautiful prints. Great fit. Good absorbency.
Full review: https://youtu.be/-BES5vNTXHE
I have ordered one of these beautiful AIO nappies for our baby yet to come. It arrived fast and seems easy to use. They feel super comfortable and Steph was super helpful. I will definitely buy more!